Thursday, January 14, 2010

Broga Hill Expedition

Dear all KK Hikers,

Upcoming this sunday (17th) will be our 1st assessment outing to Broga hills, Semenyih...
we shall meet up at BHP, Taman Connaught by 4 a.m....

pls arrange ur own transport, car pool if u have to as those who fail to turn up will be penalised RM10 as discussed during our first meeting... hehehe

- all proceeds from penalties will be an incentive/subsidy for all of us in Sabah... (pls comment on this particular rule as we have bout 24-26 ppl... 1 or 2 foreigner, 3 or 4 outstationer who might not make it)

Regards,
Gun

5 comments:

  1. Dear All,

    I am miau here.. Me & my sis can't attend. Because i will back hometown weekly & my sis is saty in Johor. But we will have our own traning in my hometown.
    If i need to pay for the penalised then end of the day i will pay a big amount oh.. ha ha ha..

    Warm regards,
    Miau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Penalties.. I think to be finalized la. Don't wannabe so cruel. Just make sure you all have your necessary exercise regime ongoing to ensure that you can complete the hike + via ferrata.

    Remember: NO REFUND if you fail to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! Me & miau have daily training~ walk up stair 8th floor to office ~ probably for those don't have time to go for training can try it~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh! I just notice this blog was so "update" today... Now only going tru it 1 by 1 and saw this....

    Hahaha.. I didnt know i "was" or will be penalised RM10 until I read this... If its an agreeable rule from 1st meeting by our "HEAD" then we the small small followers got to obey lor...

    If there is still room for me to safe my RM10, my reason for not being there is because on that very morning 530am, I participated 30km run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hhaha, I miss the training,
    Sorry for can't turn up on tht day.
    Will make sure that I will join the upcoming training session.^_^

    ReplyDelete