Thursday, January 21, 2010

Accommodation Confirmation Required

Dear all,

Mayz had actually went to the extent of dropping by at Borneo Backpackers for a visit and this her post will be self explanatory.
*disclaimer from Mayz: this is strictly my opinion only
Before we proceed, we would like all of you to know that based on Mayz’s information as well as other information that we had collected, we have decided that the best accommodation will be, Borneo Backpackers.

However, please do allow me to say this. As organizers for this trip, we believe that it is our duty to make the trip easier, more fun and hassle free as you would not have to be worried about thinking or searching for a place to stay. Nonetheless, you are free to make your own decisions of where you would like to stay, for instance, friends / relatives place, your own preferred hotel, your own better rates hotel or even your more luxurious hotel as this is not a compulsory selection. You are free to decide on your own.

Our only request is that upon your selection, we are to meet at the rendezvous point at a designated time, which is Borneo Backpackers area, as the people from Skyland will be picking us up from there.

Finally, for those who are interested to accept this accommodation, please do email me at jesmond_cyk@hotmail.com and I shall have the rest of the arrangements made. Please do email me by 31st January 2010 as there would be neither email reminders nor persuasive messages to take this deal. Hence, I urge all of you to email me at the instant that you have made your decision. Instructions for payments will be forward to you upon having your confirmation.

I hope that this do not sound too harsh, if it does, I do apologize but as we have a large group of 26 people, I believe that certain arrangements will have to be done immediately.

Remember, we are only trying to make this trip easier and better for all of us.

Thank you and see all of you soonies for our training sessions!

1 comment:

  1. Huey Min and Mayz, please forward to all respective parties as I am afraid that some might not see this.

    ReplyDelete