Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Training Activities

My friend Leng have the following line up as her training activities (for her April climb). She has just extended the invitation to us.

"Dear All,

For your info, my training is scheduled as follows :

28th Feb 2010 - Apek & Saga Hill
7th March 2010 – Broga Hill
14th March 2010 - Gunung Datuk @ Seremban
21st March 2010 - Gunung Nuang, Hulu Langat or Gunung Kutu, Kuala Kubu Baru
28th March 2010 - Gunung Angsi @ Seremban
4th April 2010 - Apek & Saga Hill or Batu Caves or Bukit Tabur
* Subject to change*

Kindly let me know 1 week before each trek for details if you are interested to join us. Your friend are welcome to join us.

Feel free to contact me at 016-3090737 (Leng) should you require further clarification.

Best Regards,
Leng
"

I personally may opt to join all the trips, EXCEPT Broga Hill (subjected to availability).
If you decided to join me, give me a buzz! - Mayz

No comments:

Post a Comment